Ten thousand youths in UP to get jobs under skill development mission
Lucknow: Nearly ten thousand youths in Uttar Pradesh will be employed in the next four years in Indian mobile manufacturing companies like Intex and Lava under the 'Skill Development Mission'.
Nearly 80 per cent out of the total youths, who will get training in trades like manufacturing and servicing of mobile phones, later will get jobs in these companies.
UP Chief Secretary Rahul Bhatnagar, during the 9th meeting of state working committee, said that job fairs would be organized at circle levels to ensure job placements of students.
Eight thousand youths to get employment opportunities in Lava:
- Lava International has entered into a deal under the skill development mission.
- A total of 10,600 students will be trained in mobile manufacturing and servicing trades in next four years.
- 80 per cent students will get placement in the company.
Two thousand jobs in Intex
- Intex Technology India will give training to 2500 youths in telecom and security sectors.
- 80 per cent of students will be placed in the company after being trained.