Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow organizes HR Conclave Week
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow is organizing HR Conclave Week on the theme “New Generation Employees in A Hybrid Workplace: Expectations, Challenges, and Opportunities.
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow is organizing HR Conclave Week from 18th October to 23rd October 2021 on the theme "New Generation Employees in A Hybrid Workplace: Expectations, Challenges, and Opportunities. There are several activities and competitions planned for the whole week. On 18th October 2021, the conclave week was inaugurated in the presence of Dr.Kavita Pathak (Director, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow), Dr. Manisha Seth (Area Chair, OB & HR), Dr.Nishtha Malik (Coordinator of the Conclave), and the esteemed guests present were Ms. ShaillyPurohit (Head and IT Talent Management, SopraSteria) and Mr. Saud Usmani (Tech HR and Campus Hiring Lead, Hindustan Times).
The event started with the lighting of the lamp and was followed by a brief sermon by the Director, which highlighted the importance of the session given the competitive landscape for the scholars inclined towards Human Resources.
The session gained momentum with the Guest Speaker, Ms. ShaillyPurohit, where she featured the shift in the expectations, challenges, and opportunities that are sprouting in the world post-pandemic. Consequently, organizations have now shifted towards changing the conventional work environment to a hybrid working environment. She also covered the outcomes posed by the 2021 Gartner study, which describes the reinvention required in the work front that encompasses workforce-centric work design, transforming the culture, leading in a hybrid world, digital enablement, shifting talent, and skills, and rethinking the workplace.
The latter part of the session was featured by Mr. Saud Usmani, defining the theme of the hybrid workforce and how the current work environment witnessed a significant change. During the concourse, he also weighed the pros and cons as a result of the current shift.
In the coming week, there are multiple events like HR Convorush, J Talk, HR Brainstormers, HR ExQuizites, and HR Conclave to make the scholars adept with the Human resource acumen.
The HR week will conclude with HR Conclave, centered around the theme where Keynote Address will be presented by Mr. Prem Singh (Group HR, JK Organisation), and moderated by Mr. Shaakun Khanna, (Leader of HCM Strategy & Transformation, Asia Pacific, Oracle Corporation). The conclave will also address the themes around the suitability and effectiveness of the hybrid work model and its prospects in the long term, impaneled by Mr. Prashant Pandey, (President, Rotostat Services Pvt. Ltd (Manpower Group)), Ms. PrachiBawari (Director Human Resources, Crisil Ltd.), Ms. Lopamudra Banerjee (CHRO, Carrier Midea India), and Mr. Abhishek, (Chief Operating Officer, Eli Lilly Services, India).
The HR Conclave Week aims at making the scholars mindful of the key developments taking place in the HR realm.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Eknath Shinde will be chief minister of Maharashtra, announces Devendra Fadnavis
- CBSE Class 10th, 12th results of Term 2 to be declared on THIS date; check Official announcement here
- Covid live: India's active caseload crosses 1-L mark after 4 months
- Maha crisis: 'Speaker named by next govt will shape course of events'
- Rebel leader Shinde lands in Mumbai, to meet Fadnavis at his residence
- Tips for Long, Thick Hair: These Nutrients Are What You Need
- Here's Why You Should Not Ignore These Monsoon Illness Symptoms
- Rain relief for Delhi-NCR, temperature dips below 30 degrees; check IMD's monsoon prediction for your city here
- Amarnath Yatra begins amid 'Bam Bam Bhole' slogans, 2,750 pilgrims leave Nunwan base camp for the cave shrine
- Amid flu outbreak in south China, experts warn of dual risk from influenza and Covid: Report