Development work in UP paralyzed due to Yadav family tussle: Rahul
Lakhimpur Khiri: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Monday slammed the ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) government in Uttar Pradesh as he said that the tussle among the first family is hampering the development work in the state.
Rahul was addressing a public rally during his Khat Panchayat at Oyal in Lakhimpur Khiri. The Gandhi scion also attacked the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati by calling her ‘corrupt’.
Rahul attacks Mayawati:
- Bahujan Samaj Party’s (BSP) elephant (party election symbol) ate everything whatever it got in its way.
- Mayawati’s hands are mudded in corruption.
- Be it the construction of roads or hospitals, Mayawati had piled her pockets through several scams.
Rahul Gandhi targets SP:
- The working of State Government has been hampered due to the ongoing tiff among the Yadav family.
- Akhilesh Yadav’s Cycle (SP election symbol) is punctured and he won’t be able to fix it now.
- The wheels of development in the state have stopped.
Rahul slams Narendra Modi:
- Congress government had waived farmers’ debt amounting to Rs 70,000 crore in the year 2008.
- In Modi’s tenure, Industrialists are only benefitted under the scheme.
- Modi government has waived one lakh ten thousand crore debt of industrialists since it came to power.
- Farmer is a thief if he takes a ‘Khaat’ with him but Vijay Mallya, who fled with Rs 10,000 crore, has been tagged as a ‘defaulter’.