Demonetisation increased importance of women: Swati Singh
Deoria: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Mahila Morcha state President, Swati Singh on Saturday said that the Centre’s demonetisation move has increased the importance of women in the society.
Swati said woman in the house have saved a part of their husband’s income which now is used for daily household expenses.
Addressing a women conference organized by Mahila Morcha here, the wife of expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh said that her party always stands for the rights of women and it is the only political outfit in the country which talks about giving 30 per cent reservation for women.
What else she said in a conference?
- BJP welcomes women from every religion.
- If BJP forms government in 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections, then it will be because of half of the total population.
- I appeal every woman to contribute at her own level to make BJP taste victory in the upcoming UP assembly elections.
Swati also chose the occasion to take a dig at the Bahujan Samaj Party Supremo Mayawati by saying that the BSP leader had stashed black money by selling the rights of common man but the money now has turned into piece of paper.
- Public is well aware of the deeds of Mayawati.
- The money that she collected by selling the rights of common people has now turned into a waste.
- Mayawati is irritated due to this and hence, she is continuously opposing the note ban.
Swati also said that if party will ask her, she will fight election against Mayawati.