Delhi-Moradabad passenger train robbed near Hapur
Hapur: Just a day after the Railway IG held a meeting with the officials to ensure safety of the passengers, some insolent people robbed the Delhi-Moradabad passenger train on Wednesday night.
The robbers executed the incident before the train reached Hapur station. The armed men entered the women’s bogie and robbed the passengers.
Apart from thousands in cash, they managed to take away jewellery and mobile phones. The passengers of the bogie informed about the incident to the railway officials when the train reached Hapur station.
Taking cognizance of the incident, RPF and GRP carried out a thorough search of the train but could not trace any of the robbers. The search operations are still underway in the adjacent areas of the Hapur police station.
- Meet the world's 'oldest dog living' a 22-year-old Toy Fox Terrier named Pebbles
- 'Over 88% adults in India fully vaccinated against Covid'
- PM inaugurates Nano Urea Plant in Gandhinagar
- IndiGo fined Rs 5L for not boarding special needs child
- This is not the Virat Kohli we know: Virender Sehwag breaks silence on RCB batters' slump in form
- 8 years of Modi govt: From Statue of unity to Lord Hanuman's statue, Iconic statues unveiled by PM
- Laal Singh Chaddha Trailer: Aamir Khan enjoys Pani Puri, hosts preview ahead of releasing it at IPL 2022 Final
- Shah Rukh Khan's Mannat's new nameplate worth Rs 25 lakh goes missing? Here's the truth
- India's daily cases over 2,000-mark for 5th time this week: Today's 8 Covid updates
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'