Daddu Prasad, Isham Singh re-inducted into Bahujan Samaj Party
Lucknow: In a new twist to the political scenario of Uttar Pradesh, the expelled leaders of the Bahujan Samaj Party have been re-inducted into the party fold.
Leaders Daddu Prasad and Isham Singh were brought back to the party after BSP supremo Mayawati gave green signal to their entry.
It may be mentioned that Daddu Prasad was earlier expelled from the party as he turned rebel against the BSP chief accusing her of selling tickets to the candidates.
About Daddu Prasad:
- He had been three times legislator from Bahujan Samaj Party.
- Prasad also served as Rural Development Minister from 2007 to 2012.
- After being sacked from the party, the 49-year-old Prasad made his own party named Bahujan Mukti Party and became its general secretary.
- He has also been an accused of rape in 2012.
About Isham Singh:
- He was the Rajya Sabha member of BSP.
- Singh was also made vice-president of Bahujan Samaj Party.