BJP do not want to make its government in Uttar Pradesh, says Akhilesh Yadav
Moradabad: Taunting Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said that the saffron party has not declared its Chief Ministerial face for the assembly elections because they do not want to make their government in the state.
While addressing a rally in Moradabad, Akhilesh said, “Does the party have any CM face? If yes…then why hasn’t it declared the name? BJP does not want to come to power.”
He further stated that BJP did not even attempt to work in Uttar Pradesh. It claimed to bring ‘Acche Din’ but was not able to generate more than 2 per cent employment in the country.
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- I have worked for the state and want to come back as a lot of work is still to be completed. Our government has worked better than the Centre.
- 102 and 108 ambulance services have been put into your service.
- If we retain power, I assure you that FIR will be lodged in 10 minutes.
- Dial 100 service is working efficiently. We will further upgrade it if we come to power again.
- We have provided metro to 4 cities and want to provide this facility in 4 more cities of UP.
- SP has created employment by establishing new medical institutes and recruiting new police personnel.
- If our government retains power, we will work for 24-hour power supply in villages.
- Samajwadi Pension will be given to the needy.
- Our government has worked for the people here and you all know it.
- We will distribute smartphones. About 1 crore 40 lakh people registered for Smartphone.
- We have several schemes for minorities including Old Home scheme for senior citizens.
- State government worked for farmers and poor.
- India’s largest Lucknow-Agra expressway was constructed by our party.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App