Amit Shah dares Akhilesh to put rape accused Gayatri behind bars
Varanasi: Ridiculing the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, the Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah on Friday said that he is bound to ask his rape-accused minister Gayatri Prasad Prajapati to surrender because his cops are not capable enough to arrest him.
Speaking at a rally in the temple town Varanasi, Amit Shah said that if Akhilesh government fails to arrest Gayatri Prasad before March 11, the coming BJP government in Uttar Pradesh will dig him out after that.
Amit Shah said that first five phases of UP Polls clearly suggest that BJP is forming the government in the state. "We are moving towards 2/3rd majority in the sixth and seventh phase," added Shah.
What else Amit Shah said?
- People in Uttar Pradesh have had enough of Samajawadi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party.
- BJP is forming the government in the state on March 11 at 1.00pm.
- Not employment, Akhilesh Yadav government believes in giving unemployment allowance.
- UP government helped rape accused Gayatri Prasad Prajapati to flee.
- BJP government at the Centre ensured power supply and gas connection at subsidised rates.
- BJP will end the interview system in recruitment process.
- Strict action will be taken on illegal slaughter houses.