Unemployed Muslims are increasing population of the country, says Azam Khan
Allahabad: State minister for Parliamentary Affairs in the Samajwadi Party government Azam Khan has yet again courted controversy. He said that Muslims have so many children because they have no other work to do.
Addressing a rally at Allahabad, on Friday, Khan said, "Muslims deliver more children as they are unemployed and have no work to do. Hindus do not deliver more children because they are employed."
To gain the attraction of Muslim electorates, he stated that if the people from minority community get work, then they would not deliver babies.
What else Azam Khan said?
- Hindus do not deliver more kids as they are employed.
- If Badshaah (Emperor) Modi would have given more heed to Muslims employment, the Muslims would have not produced so much.
- PM does not know the language of love.
- He used to compare people with animals.
- Hindus and Muslims are the two eyes of the nation.
- The communities should have love and emotions between them.