Bharwari in Kaushambi evolves to be first digital town of UP
Kaushambi: The Prime Miniter Narendra Modi’s dream of ‘Digital-India’ has apparently come true at Bharwari town in Kaushambi district of Uttar Pradesh where the scenario has changed from being rural to digital. It is evolved to be the first digital town of India. The locals are extremely happy and satisfied with their digital status and drastic change in system.
Facilities being provided:
- The documentation work of the Nagar Panchayat is now online.
- The populace can view their family registers sitting back at home.
- They are facilitated with Reverse Osmosis (RO) water supply to prevent them from water related diseases.
- An RO plant has been installed within the town for continuous supply of filtered water.
- Electricity issues had been sorted out by installing power generators across the town.
- These generators work to supply electricity in each house of the town during power cuts.
- To maintain a clean and hygienic environment, garbage vehicles visit door to door and carry away the trash to dump.