PM Modi promised 'Ache Din' but gave 'Bure Din', says Akhilesh Yadav
Sambhal: Samajwadi Party president and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, on Sunday, launched a scathing attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and accused the Centre of providing no help to the state government for the development works.
CM, while addressing a rally in Sambhal for the phase two of the Uttar Pradesh assembly polls, said that PM promised of 'Ache Din' for the people but gave only 'Bure Din' (bad days).
It may be mentioned that the campaigning for the second phase UP Polls, to be held on February 15, begins on Sunday.
What else Akhilesh Yadav said?
- People were mislead by the Bhartiya Janata Party on the name of 'Ache Din'.
- Our government took care of every section of the society despite getting no help from the Centre.
- People of Sambhal supported Netaji (Mulayam Singh Yadav) and Ram Gopal.
- Four lane road will be constructed to connect Gunnaur to Sambhal.
- Expansion of roads till district headquarters.
The four constituencies of Sambhal namely Chandausi, Asmoli, Sambhal and Gunnaur will go to polls on February 15. The results will be declared on March 11.