Akhilesh Yadav inaugurates Dial 100 mobile App
Lucknow: In a noble police initiative to curb the crime graph in the state, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday launched the mobile application Dial 100 and also unveiled the logo for soon to begin service.
With Dial 100, UP Police will ensure to reach the crime scene in 15 minutes both in rural and urban areas.
What Akhilesh Yadav said?
- CM said that oppositions' claims of degraded law and order in the state are biased.
- He asked if there is anything better that the Dial 100 service?
- The ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) government in the only one which has worked for the betterment, integration of modernity and information technology in the policing system.
- Other states are also following the Dial 100 model.
Akhilesh's message for party workers:
- Chief Minister asked party workers to ensure that the government is not voted out of power.
- He said that make sure we don't have to vacate the newly inaugurated Lok Bhawan (CM Secretariat office).