Widow gang raped by four in Bareilly, accused arrested
Bareilly: In yet another broad day light crime against the fairer sex, an incident of gang rape of a widow as come to light in Mohanpur Thiriya area under Cantonment police station limits, said the police.
According to the police, the widow was raped by four youths at a secluded place when she stepped out of her home in search of a job on Wednesday.
About the incident:
- Woman was taken to a poultry farm by an auto driver.
- She went out in search of a job.
- She was raped by a gang of four.
- Her husband died two years ago in a road accident.
- All four of the suspects are under police custody.
- They have been identified as Ajmeri, Lalla, Rinku Singh and Bunty.