VHP claims of Hindu migration in other UP districts
Agra/ Moradabad: Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) also joins the issue of Hindu migration by alleging not only from Kairana and Kandhla, Hindus are forced to migrate from various districts of Uttar Pradesh.
Hindu organizations claimed that Hindus have migrated from Agra, Sambhal, Bijnor, Moradabad, Rampur, Amroha and also Deoband in Saharanpur.
- VHP province vice-president Sunil Parashar has claimed about the migration of 300 Hindu families.
- As per VHP, around 30 and 350 families have migrated from Billochpura and Loha Mandi respectively.
- The organization has said that they will issue the list of migration in the coming days.
Condition of Billochpura-
- Newztrack.com tried to know the reality of Hindu migration.
- The 80-year old woman informed that the condition is bad and it is difficult for women to get out of the house.
- A man said that from many years they are living in fear.
- Another man said that if anybody will raise the voice against the following then criminals will make their living even more difficult. He added that Police will also target them.
- They said that they want to leave the place but are not getting the desired selling price for the house.
VHP, however, claimed that the former governor T.V. Rajeswar has sent a letter to the Home Ministry on the condition of Hindus.
Samajwadi Party (SP) government has been warned by VHP that society does not want to repeat the Muzaffarnagar riots.