Union Minister Ram Shankar Katheria to file case against newspaper
Agra: Enraged over media reports on his controversial statement, Union Minister of State Ram Shankar Katheria, on Tuesday, threatened to register a case against a section of media which presented him in wrong manner.
According to Katheria, he will soon file a defamation case against a newspaper which, in a news report, had said the minister looked like inciting Hindus against a particular community.
Both the Houses of Parliament also witnessed an uproar by the opposition on Tuesday over the same issue.
Katheria to Newztrack.com:
The Union Minister in a telephonic conversation told Newztrack.com "I had said that hang the murderers of VHP leader Arun Mahaour before any other person gets killed. The accused may be a Hindu or Muslim but holding a specific community responsible for this is not right and I have not said so,"
He said the report was clearly mala-fide in nature.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike