Three-day long Indo-Pak festival commences in Taj city of Agra
Agra: Several new features have been added to the three-day long Indo-Pak festival commencing today in Taj city of Agra.
The aim of the festival is to promote the culture of both the nations and is being organized in association with the tourism department.
- All the arrangements for this have been completed, said tourism department officials.
- PHD chambers is also an organizing partner in this event.
Additional District Magistrate Rajesh Kumar Srivastava said that several artists from both the nations will showcase their talent. Furniture, delicious foods, marble items and apparels will also be there in the three-day long fest.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike