India’s fastest train Gatiman express to debut on Tuesday
Lucknow: Gatiman express, the fastest train in India, is all set to be flagged off on Tuesday.
The inaugural run of the train is scheduled from Hazarat Nizammuddin of Delhi to Agra Cantt station on April 5, divisional railway manager said in a press statement.
- Railway minister Suresh Prabhu will flag off the train through a remote at 1000 hours on Tuesday morning.
- The train has 12 AC coaches, free Wi-Fi facility, automatic doors, and several other facilities in the specially designed coaches.
- The train's fare will be more than Shatabadi Express.
- It will run six days a week except Friday, when the Taj Mahal is closed.
- The train will cover the distance of 200 kms in 100 minutes.
- The railway board allowed its run after seven trail runs between two stations.