Sunidhi Chauhan sets Taj Mahotsav on fire on its closing day
Agra: In a perfect finale to silver jubilee edition of annual extravaganza 'Taj Mahotsav', held near the Taj Mahal in Agra, Sunidhi Chauhan enthralled the motley crowd of music lovers with her songs.
'Bidi Jalaile' fame singer Sunidhi Chauhan reserved her best for the occasion which attracts thousands of people, including foreign tourists, every year to have the first hand feel of the varied culture, art and heritage of the country. This year too, the festival was hosted on a large scale with many celebrity performances.
- This year was Taj Mahotsav’s silver jubilee and the theme of the event was ‘One India—different cultures.’
- Noted Bollywood singer Sunidhi Chauhan performed at the Taj Mahotsav on Saturday.
- She sang many of her super-hit songs, including 'dilli waali girlfriend', 'dance pe chance' and 'halkat jawani', at the event and the large audience could not stop themselves tapping their feet on her magical vocals.
- Taj Mahotsav is a 10-day-long festival which is celebrated from February 18 to 27 each year in Agra.
- The carnival is a vibrant platform that provides information of India’s rich arts, crafts, cultures, cuisines, dance and music.