Students took ill after consuming de-worming dosage in Agra
Agra: Ten students took ill after they consumed the deworming dose in primary school of Fatehabad area of Agra district in Uttar Pradesh.
A doctor was immediately called considering the condition of students and he advised them to go home.
- Students are now feeling good, said Basic Siksha Adhikari Dharmendra Saxena.
- A number of 104 students were given the deworming dosage.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike