FIR registered against HRD minister Smriti Irani in Mathura
Mathura: An FIR was registered against Union Human Resource Development (HRD) Minister Smriti Irani holding her responsible for the death of doctor R K Mathur in a road accident on Saturday last in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh.
The FIR was registered in Maant police station on the complaint of Abhishek Nagar, son of the deceased, which said that Irani did not show any sensitivity to his injured father leading to his death.
“I begged Smriti Irani for help but she refused to help and went away. My father would have been alive if she helped us,” alleged Sandili, the daughter of deceased doctor.
- The convoy of Smriti Irani was said to be involved in an accident on Yamuna expressway while returning from the convention of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) on Saturday last.
- Dr Nagar was killed in that accident and his daughter and nephew sustained minor injuries.
- Congress leaders and members of National Student Union of India (NSUI) alleged that Dr Nagar was crushed to death by the convoy of Smriti Irani.
- They staged a dharna in Mathura on Sunday last.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike