Sakshi Maharaj names himself as UP CM candidate for BJP
Lucknow: Bharatiya Janata Party’s firebrand leader Sakshi Maharaj on Thursday considered himself to be in the race of chief ministerial face in Uttar Pradesh ahead of the assembly polls due next year. BJP MP was talking to media during a private event in Firozabad.
Who is the mastermind of Mathura’s Jawaharbagh violence?
• Sakshi Maharaj denied the police report, which claimed Ram Vriksha Yadav as the key conspirator of Mathura Violence
• Sakshi Maharaj tagged Samajwadi Party’s senior leader Shivpal Singh Yadav as the ‘master mind’ in Jawaharbagh case
• Sakshi questioned - How is it possible that a single person takes hold of 280 acres of land especially, when there were army, jail, judge colony and a massive police force in the area?
• Shivpal Singh was aware of everything
• Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav should have served his resignation in the case
Sakshi Maharaj over Rajnath Singh as CM face from BJP in Uttar Pradesh
• Parliament Committee will decide on party’s CM candidate from Uttar Pradesh
• Several names are under consideration for the post of Chief Minister
• I am also in the race for CM candidate but the board will decide further
Maneka Gandhi’s objection over killing of blue bull
• Why she never objected over the killing of Cows or Goats? Is that not cruelty?
• Killing of any creature must not be allowed
SP’s allegation over BJP on inciting communal violence
• BJP MP refuted Samajawadi Party’s claims that his party provoked communal violence
• BJP is not Saifai’s limited company; it is neither Mayawati’s limited company nor Sonia Gandhi and Pappu’s (Rahul Gandhi’s) limited company
• Leaders like Azam Khan, Akhilesh Yadav and Mayawati fuel clashes
• Kairana and Mathura Violence were the results of tainted law and order in the state
Why no announcements on construction of Ram Mandir?
• Central government has started a campaign in this regard
• Construction work will begin by the end of this year