Royal couple to visit Royal monument of Tajmahal in Agra today
Agra: The Taj city of Agra is all set to play a grand host to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton on their visit to the monument of Love Taj Mahal on Saturday.
Additional deployment of central industrial security forces (CISF) personnel have been made for security of the royal couple, district magistrate Pankaj Kumar told newztrack.com.
Arrival of the royal couple:
- Prince William and his wife Kate are scheduled to arrive at Indian Air Force (IAF) airport at around 1230 hours.
- There are scheduled to visit the Taj between 1545 to 1745 hours.
- The couple will leave for national capital after having dinner between 1900 to 2100 hours.
- They are likely to visit ‘Sheroes Hangout’ café, being run by acid attack victims.
- Like any other foreign visitor, tickets for Royal couple's Taj visit have already been bought
- Queen Merry was the First from the British Royal Family to have visited Taj Mahal in 1911
- Queen Elizabeth Second had seen Taj Mahal in 1961, Prince Charles in 1980 and Pricess Diana in 1992
- Entry of public will be closed during the visit of Will-Kate.
- A delegation of 35-people will accompany the royal couple.
- A meeting of CISF and archaeological survey of India (ASI) officials was chaired on Thursday and Friday last.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?