Rahul Gandhi is bachelor just for me, says Rakhi Sawant
Muzzafarnagar: The bold actress of Bollywood, Rakhi Sawant, known for her bizzare statements, was at it again when she declared that Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi could still marry her. The actress made this statement on the sidelines of International Yoga Day event.
She even went to an extent promising to invite Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Yoga guru Baba Ramdev to her Swayamvar along with Rahul Gandhi.
Rakhi went gaga over PM Modi:
- The tinsel town’s controversy queen said that country loves Modi for the good deeds he has done and is continuously doing.
- “It is good that Modi is still a bachelor. I am also a bachelor,” said the controversial item queen of bollywood.
- Rakhi said the country will never forget the good work done by the Prime Minister.
Rakhi appreciated Baba Ramdev and encouraged audience to include yoga in their daily life:
- Rakh Sawant appreciated Yoga guru Baba Ramdev and said that while Narendra Modi is cleaning the garbage of the country, Ramdev is doing the same with our bodies.
- Rakhi encouraged the public present at the event to include Yoga to their daily routine. “I look healthy and fit, just because I do Yoga every day,” said the actress.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike