Etah MP is missing since last two years, posters say
Etah: The Bhartiya Janta Party's (BJP) Member of Parliament (MP), Rajvir Singh goes missing. The posters stating this have been pasted all over Etah, the parliamentary constituency of the MP. Attributed to Hindustan Socialist Republican Association, the posters offered prize money of Rs 11 to anyone who finds him out.
What is written in the poster:
- Rajvir Singh, S/O - Kalyan Singh, Governor - Rajasthan
- Age - 53 years, Height - 5'5", Complexion - Wheatish
- Contact centre - Raj palace, Shanti Nagar, Etah, UP
- Honourable Mr. MP promised to solve public issues in the last general election, 2014.
- Running away from his commitments, Singh is missing since the last two years
- The informer's identity will not be revealed.
Aim of the poster:
- Localites allege that Singh has never visited his constituency since the last two years.
- He made many promises during the last general elections but failed to fulfil any one of them.
Who is Rajvir singh:
- He is son of the former UP Chief Minister Kalyan Singh.
- He is Lok Sabha member from Etah parliamentary constituency.
- He had been Health Minister in the previous Samajwadi Party government in Uttar Pradesh.
Singh's reaction on the poster:
- Singh says this is to malign his image.
- "I visit Etah quite often and this is nothing more than an opposition's conspiracy to mislead the general public."
- "My efforts are only for the welfare of my constituency and would never waste them on such issues."