Police acts quickly, preventing a man from committing suicide
Etawah: Acting swiftly on save our soul (SOS) call on dial 100 helpline of police, the Etawah police on Sunday saved a man from taking the extreme step.
The incident is that of an area within City Kotwali limits. A girl called the police on dial 100 and informed that her father was trying to end his life by hanging owing to domestic problems.
The police then reached the spot and stopped the man from committing suicide.
The SOS call:
- Kamruddin (40) was upset over the marital status of his daughter.
- He was stopped from taking the extreme step.
- Police have sent him for the medical examination.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?