Pathankot Attack: NIA raids 6 places linked to' Salwinder'
Gurdaspur: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has raided 6 places linked to Gurdaspur Superintendent of Police Salwinder Singh in connection with Pathankot attacks. The houses of SP’s cook Madan Gopal and his friend Rajesh Verma have also been raided by NIA. The NIA team reached Salwinder’s residence in Amritsar on Thursday and searched it in his presence.
- NIA Raided 4 places in Gurdaspur and 2 in Amritsar.
- SP is being scientifically tested of his behaviour in NIA office.
- Salwinder would be interrogated through this test in order to pull out the truth of his kidnapping event.
- Salwinder underwent a lie-detector test in the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) of Delhi.
- NIA denied to share any further information about Salwinder's lie-detector test.
NIA's questions to Salwinder:-
- Terrorists assaulted and injured your friend but why did they spare you ?
- Why did not the terrorist attack your cook when he was with them for a long period?
- Why did you leave your security guard mid-way while going to the religious place?
- Where did you go in the mean time and whom all did you meet?
- Name the people of that area known to you.
- Why did you not take your driver along with you and where was he at that time?
- How many cellphones do you carry and whom did you call at the night of incident?
Complete scene of Pathankot Attack:-
- 6 terrorists armed with modern weapons attacked the Pathankot airbase on January 2 .
- Maulana Masood Ahmad, chief of Jaish-e-Mohammad, is alleged to be the mastermind behind this attack.
- The encounter lasted for 36 hours while the combing operation took 3 days to accomplish.
- According to the media of Pakistan, Masood Azhar has been arrested in Pakistan; whereas, the information is not yet confirmed officially.
- The foreign secretary level discussion between India and Pakistan which was to be held on January 15 has been postponed.