Nothing illegal in Bajarang Dal training camp: Pravin Togadia
Noida: Taking great umbrage at those who are opposed to Bajarang Dal arms training camps, Pravin Togadia, the international working president of Vishwa Hindu Parishad, said there was nothing ‘illegal’, ‘unlawful’ and ‘improper’ about these.
He said that such camps had been in practise since 25 years and aimed at making youths healthier and stronger.” Any religious or communal angle to these camps is unjustified and uncalled for,” the VHP leader added while speaking at one such camp in ‘Saraswati Shishu Mandir’ in Noida of Uttar Pradesh.
What else he said:
- Contrary to propaganda, training of fire arms or fencing never took place in any ofthe camps.
- The purpose of training is to enable an individual to defend himself.
- The self-defence the key to all training being imparted in the camps.
- Yoga and physical exercise are also the part of training.
- I invite all those who criticize such camps to come and see for themselves.
- We prepare youths for nation building.