PM Modi to inaugurate ‘Gramin Awas Yojna’ in Agra on Sunday
Agra: Prime Minister Narendra Modi would visit the Taj City to inaugurate the ‘Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojna’ on Sunday. The PM would also address the ‘Parivartan Rally’ of Bhartiya Janata Party at Kothi Meena Bazaar area of the city.
Prime Minister’s Schedule:
- He would reach the Kheria airport of the city at 1400 hours.
- The PM would reach the rally premises at 1430 hours.
- He would inaugurate the Prime Minister’s Gramin Awas Yojna in an exhibition hall created by the Agra gramya Vikas authorities.
- The PM would address the gathering at 1500 hours and would leave for the airport at 1600 hours.
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav would not receive the PM:
- The Uttar pardesh CM has written a letter to the, expressing his inability to come to receive him in Agra.
- The CM has said that he would be unavailable to welcome him due to some prior engagements and programmes which he could not postpone or cancel.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike