Hoax call creates panic among students in Agra
Agra: Panic spread among small students and the teachers following a hoax call of bomb in three convent schools of Queen Victoria Inter College, in Taj city of Agra on Monday.
The kids were immediately taken to safety after the call and gathered in the ground and police was informed.
Nothing suspicious was found though while further probe was launched.
- First call was received by D Adward, principal of Queen Victoria Inter College, Agra.
- The information of bomb was given by unknown person in three schools of Agra.
- All the three schools were checked by Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) teams but no explosive was found.
- Agra police has started searching the unknown person who gave the false information.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike