Himanshi Kashyap was murdered, reveals forensic reports
Agra: The mystery of the death of Himanshi Kashyap, the daughter-in-law of BSP leader Narendra Kashyap has taken a new turn,after the ballistic unit of Agra forensic department gave their final report.
The ballistic unit of Agra forensic department, after examining Himanshi's body for one month concluded that she had shoot herself.
What reports revealed:
- According to the Ballistic reports Himanshi was murdered at her in-laws house in Gaziabad.
- According to the police officials the reports represent a negative gunshot residue (GSR), that means Himanshi did not shoot herself.
- According to the ballistic reports, no gun powder was found at Himanshi’s body.
- Himanshi was the daughter of former UP Minister Hiralal Kashyap and was married to Sagar Kashyap.
- It had been reported that all was not well between Himanshi and her in-laws.
- The daughter-in-law of BSP Rajya Sabha member was found dead in a pool of blood in her bathroom, on April 6 last.
To read the entire case, click: