Chemistry with public will help Congress, feels Team PK
Agra: After Congress’ helplessness in the Assam elections, party strategist Prashant Kishore is set to change his strategies. Team PK is collecting data from every booth for the selection of candidates.
However, big leaders have also been given the task to help candidates win and all the data will be transferred to Team PK from Agra till June 10.
List of 250 people will be formed from each Vidhan Sabha-
- Team PK has ordered District Presidents to give one name, number and address from every booth so that the relations of particular candidate with the public could be known.
- Candidate, who will ask for the seat of MLA, should be given the list of 250 people.
- Previously, team PK had asked for the names of 20 people.
3000 booths are present in the district-
- As per PK rules, for every seat only three people will present the candidature.
- The list of approx 750 people will be made from every Vidhan Sabha.
- There are around 3000 booths in the 9 seats of the district.
- With the following, the database of approx 9000 people will be collected, which will provide complete information about the candidates.
According to the party sources, the main aim of collecting this very data is to know that the candidates, which will be given tickets, are attached with the public at the ground level or not.
Team PK will tour every booth
- Agra’s District President Dushyant Sharma has confirmed the list making by PK.
- He said that the list will be submitted by June 10.
- As per party sources, team PK will collect the information about ground level of the candidates after contacting them.
- After this, team PK members will tour every booth and will discuss about the winning probability of the candidates.