Bomb hoax halts traffic in Agra
Agra: Panic prevailed in the Taj city for the third day in a row after an unclaimed tiffin box was found at the Soorsadan intersection in the Hariparvat area in the early hours of Wednesday.
A bomb disposal squad, along with a dog squad, was rushed to the spot and traffic on M G road was halted for around 30 minutes after getting the information, said senior superintendent of solice (SSP) Dr Preetinder Singh. It turned out to be a hoax.
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has beefed up the security of Taj Mahal.
- A similar situation was witnessed on Monday and Tuesday last.
- Police were taking action to nab the rumour mongers, said Singh.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike