Afzal-JNU row: Sakshi Maharaj demands to shut JNU
Etah: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP and one of the most vocal leaders Sakshi Maharaj has demanded to shut down Jawahar Lal Nehru University over the ongoing controversy.
“Anti-national activities are going on in the varsity since many last years and now this is turning out to be an arena of traitors. FIR should be registered against Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi and left leaders D Raja, Sitaram Yechury,” said Sakshi on Monday.
What else he said:
- Government should keep a vigil on the activities on Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi.
- Intellectual terrorism is gripping JNU.
- The answer to this form of terrorism should be given in an intellectual way.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike