After Ayodhya, Bajrang Dal organizes training camp in Noida
Noida: The Bajrang Dal on Friday organised a training camp here in which around 400 people were seen taking self-defence training with rifles, lathis and swords. The organisation had previously held such a camp in Ayodhya which was opposed by non-Hindu outfits. Police had registered a case in this connection and arrested one of the organisers.
Bajrang Dal leader Balraj Singh Dungar said in defence:
- The arm training is for the purpose of self-defence.
- Workers have been trained with different body exercises.
- They are getting training of jumping through fire, learning to shoot moving objects etc.
- Our main aim is to finish the sinners.
- Our all work is dedicated to the nation.
- There should not be any objection from any quarter.
- The intention behind the exercise is to defend the country.
- We train men to protect and help women.
- We are not against any religion and even welcome other communities to join this.
- We organized blood donation camps, where around 103000 units of blood has been donated.