Azam claims to love Prachi but fears being called a love jihadi
"I am in love with Sadhvi but still she keeps firing salvos on me. I am only scared that we may become victims of love-jihad," says Azam Khan with twinkles in his eyes while addressing party workers here.
I will also become PM:
Taking a jibe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the SP leader said that if Modi can become PM by selling tea then he will sell tea to become the the prime minister.
I will not assume the post of deputy Chief Minister, he added.
Came down heavily upon SP workers
Azam came down heavily upon workers and said that these workers are responsible for not maintaining peace in the state.
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water
- Maha cabinet expansion before Aug 15; Fadnavis to get Home
- PM Modi chairs NITI Aayog's governing council meeting
- Boxers Amit Panghal and Nitu Ghanghas win gold
- After Sri Lanka, massive protests erupt in Bangladesh over fuel price hike