Another alleged beef party leaves Agra administration on toes
Agra: The district administration and local police went in a tizzy when few pictures of Afghanistan students holding an alleged private beef party went viral on social media on Friday night, said source.
Three male students are seen chopping flesh in the supposed hostel of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, in the pictures which created a buzz on the virtual platform, source added.
- The pictures went viral at around 2320 hours.
- Agra district administration conducted a high level meeting at around 0010 hours.
- Chandrakant Tripathi, Registrar of the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan also reached the institution.
Official version of City magistrate S Rekha Chauhan:
- Got the information about the alleged beef party of which pictures went viral at around 2310 hours.
- Nothing suspicious was found in the premises of the hostel.
- Confirmed that the students seen in the pictures are from the institution but were not present there.
Circle officer Anurag Vats says:
Anurag Vats, CO Hariparvat told newztrack.com that,”Forensic team will be roped in if something suspicious is found by the internal committee of the institution.”
Watch the video here:
Deployment of police:
Additional police forces have been deployed in the area in the view of Hindu outfits creating ruckus over the issue.
Watch more pictures here: