8 crore benefit from Yogi Government's employment schemes for youth
According to experts, a total of 8 crore people, including around 2 crore youths and their six crore family members dependent on them, have benefitted from the Yogi Government’s employment schemes for the youth.
Lucknow। Youths of Uttar Pradesh, for whom a sea of opportunities has opened up in the last four and a half years, might turn out to be the trump card for the Yogi Adityanath Government in the upcoming assembly elections in the state.
According to experts, a total of 8 crore people, including around 2 crore youths and their six crore family members dependent on them, have benefitted from the Yogi Government's employment schemes for the youth.
The youths have been at the centre of the Yogi Government's policies and decisions and have benefitted from the several measures undertaken by the Government on the ground to get them the best of education and create job opportunities for them cutting across cast and community lines.
CM Yogi kept the youth in his priority, whether it was providing government jobs, creating employment in the private sector, helping the youth in setting up business ventures by facilitating loans, or providing scholarships for students and now distributing tablets and smart phones to them.
Never before in UP, a government provided four and half lakh government jobs to the youth in a short span of four and half years. Earlier, 50,000 to one lakh youths used to get government jobs in five years of a government's term. Similarly, Yogi Government provided contractual appointment to 3.50 lakh youth. Furthermore, two crore youths got employment through 82 lakh Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), which were provided loans worth Rs 2.16 lakh crore.
Besides, in the ODOP (One District One Product) sector, loans worth more than Rs 8,875 crore were disbursed, facilitating employment for over 25 lakh youths of the state. A total of 11296 ODOP products are currently available on Amazon's website, competing with the world's biggest brands.
Similarly, more than 3 lakh people have got employment in industrial units. Under the Yogi Government's Startup policy, 5 lakh youths have got jobs.
All these are a hallmark of the visibly different style of functioning of the Yogi Government compared to the previous governments. The figures were simply unimaginable during previous governments. It is indicative of the Yogi Government's performance and development-oriented approach towards governance.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city