7 Phere after FIR: Baraatis ask for Rasmalai, return without the bride; here's what happen NEXT!
Marriage in India is not only between two people but between two families. takes place between two societies. A father dreams of his daughter’s wedding and wishes to fulfill them.
Marriage in India is not only between two people but between two families. takes place between two societies. A father dreams of his daughter's wedding and wishes to fulfill them. He on his part tries to fulfill the demands and wishes of the baraatis and everyone else. But many times, even after all the efforts, there is a shortage or it is not able to fulfill anyone's demand. And in such a situation there is a hindrance in getting married.
Relatives were demanding Rasmalai
A similar case happened in Sambhal district of Uttar Pradesh. There was happiness in the house regarding marriage. The procession had also reached on time. But some relatives who came to the procession had drunk alcohol. And he was repeatedly asking for Rasmalai. The matter escalated so much that the marriage broke up due to non-availability of Rasmalai. The boys returned with the procession. After which, when the girl's side lodged an FIR in the police station, then the marriage took place the next day.
The matter is being told of June 15. The girl's side had made complete arrangements for the wedding. But due to non-receipt of Rasmalai, the matter escalated so much that the procession returned without sending the bride off. After which the matter reached the police station, where an FIR was registered in the boy's side. After which the next day on June 16, after the consent of both the parties, the incomplete marriage was completed and the bride could be bid farewell.
- Two-day Maharashtra Assembly session from today; Eknath Shinde govt to face floor test on July 4
- Koffee With Karan 7 trailer: Samantha Ruth Prabhu blames Karan Johar for 'unhappy marriages', Sara Ali Khan roasts ex
- 'PM has not actually understand MGNREGA', says Rahul Gandhi in Kerala
- PM Modi lands in Hyderabad for key party meeting
- Sena's Rajan Salvi files papers for Maha speaker
- Amravati chemist killed for supporting Nupur Sharma? Amit Shah orders NIA to probe case
- CBSE Board Results 2022 DATE: Class 10th, 12th term- 2 results at cbseresults.nic.in on this DATE - Check update
- Gold price today, July 2: Gold rates go up by Rs 930, Check gold rate in your city
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out