Youth hangs self to death in Gomti Nagar
Lucknow : The thirty-year old Rahul Pandey (30), resident of Vinay Khand, Gomti Nagar in the state capital ended his life by hanging self to death.
His body was found hanging from ceiling with a stole tied around his neck on Tuesday. Police said the depression was the reason behind his extreme step.
- Rahul worked at a mobile phone shop in Gomti nagar.
- He lived with his parents in on first floor along with his relative Alok Mani Tripathi who lived on the ground floor of the house.
- Rahul’s parents left for Haridwar on pilgrimage a couple of days ago and was left alone at the home.
- Around 11PMAlok went to Rahul’s room to check weather he was sleeping and on finding the doors closed from inside he returned.
- Alok knocked the door when Rahul did not came out of the room till late in the morning.
- He peeped through door and found him hanging from ceiling with a stole tied around his neck after which he informed the police.
- No suicide note was recovered from the crime spot.
- His parents were informed.