Positive words of WHO! 'Corona Virus will end soon only if you take precautions'
The World Health Organization (WHO) expects the corona virus pandemic to end in less than two years. The head of the WHO, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said on Friday that the Spanish flu that began in 1918 had ended in two years.
The World Health Organization (WHO) expects the corona virus pandemic to end in less than two years. The head of the WHO, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said on Friday that the Spanish flu that began in 1918 had ended in two years. He said that if the world remained united and the vaccine was discovered, the Pandemic would end in less than two years.
Still a big fight with Corona Virus:
In India, Corona pandemic is not stopping anywhere. If we look at the report of the Ministry of Health, then in just 24 hours, 69 thousand 878 new cases of Corona have been registered. While 945 people died due to the virus. After the arrival of new cases of corona found in the last 24 hours, the number of corona positive patients in the country has increased to 29 lakh 75 thousand 701.
Whats WHO says?
WHO chief (Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus) said, 'Today we have technology and more ways of communication. In this case, the virus is likely to spread. It can spread fast because today we are more connected. ' He said that we have the technology and knowledge to stop it. We have globalization, proximity, loss of connectivity, so better technology also has advantages.
Situation in India: Corona(COVID19) Pandemic
On Friday, 14,161 new cases of corona virus were reported in Maharashtra and with this the number of corona positive people in the state has increased to 6,57,450.
The Health Ministry said that there are 6 lakh 97 thousand 330 active cases of corona across the country. At the same time, 55 thousand 794 patients have died due to corona. While 22 lakh 22 thousand 577 people have been cured of Corona so far.
Vaccine and Medicines:
US pharmaceutical company Pfizer and German biotech firm 'Bio and tech' have announced positive results for the first phase trial of their second covid-19 vaccine. Pharmaceutical companies have said that the side effect of the second competitor vaccine is less than the first.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?