Whoa!! 20 fun and interesting facts most people don't know
There are all kinds of exhilarating and interesting things going on that we just don't usually know about, some believable, others unbelievable, and some that are just plain bizarre.
Lucknow: There are all kinds of exhilarating and interesting things going on that we just don't usually know about, some believable, others unbelievable, and some that are just plain bizarre.
Do spare some time and go through these incredibly amazing facts.
DID YOU KNOW?
1. If you are having trouble falling asleep blink fast for a minute.
2. If you are about to start gagging tuck your thumb in your fist and grip it tightly.
3. If you have a toothache, rub some ice between your thumb and forefinger this can relieve the pain up to 50 percent.
4. Put deodorant on a mosquito bite to stop the itching.
5. Pinch yourself if you just can’t stop laughing.
6. If you are in bed and still feeling dizzy, place one of your feet on the ground this will help your brain recalculate your position.
7. If you read a speech before you go to bed, you will remember it better in the morning.
8. Scratch your ear if you have a tickle in your throat.
9. Sleeping next to someone you love makes you fall asleep faster, reduces depression, anxiety and helps you live longer.
10. A hot bath with cayenne and Himalayan salt will draw blood to your feet and relieve the pressure in your head. It will also help you relax and help you feel better.
11. Garlic helps remove pain in ears, ear infections and headache. Simply put a cleaned garlic clove in your ear, it fits perfectly in your ear.
12. Eating just one guava per day protects your skin from fine lines wrinkles and keeps your skin glowing.
13. Laughter destroys tumor cells and reduces risk of cancer by 25 percent.
14. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
15. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
16. You can survive entirely on a diet of potatoes and butter which provide all the necessary nutrients a human body needs.
17. When you put a snake plant in your room it will provide natural air. These plants emit oxygen at night improving the air around you so that you sleep better.
18. Consuming Indian gooseberry regularly helps improve vision health.
19. Drinking warm water combined with orange juice first thing in the morning is great for burning fat and improving digestion.
20. The vitamin C and antioxidants in raspberry can reduce the signs of aging such as black spots and wrinkles.
So, these were some of the most interesting facts I have gathered for you all, hope you like it. Do let me know which one was your favorite.