UP CM Akhilesh Yadav expels MLA Rampal Yadav from party
Lucknow: Yet another incident of unruliness was witnessed in Uttar Pradesh on Friday when the Samajwadi party (SP) Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) Rampal Yadav and his men clashed with police and other government officials over demolition of a building owned by him.
“Rampal Yadav and his goons attacked the officers soon after their arrival at the site. Most of them were carrying pistols with them,” confirmed a highly placed source.
Following the reports, UP CM Akhilesh Yadav expelled the MLA from party for six years.
The MLA, along with his supporters, had assaulted the officers when they reached the site to carry out demolition of a multiplex-cum-hotel building owned by the SP lawmaker in Sitapur district of UP. The building was said to be illegally constructed.
The SP MLA and nine other miscreants have been taken in 14 days of judicial custody in illegal construction case.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water