Rawat sould keep his house in order before blaming BJP:Niranjan
Shahjahanpur: Union Minister Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti has come down on Uttarakhand Chief Minister Hasrish Rawat saying firstly he should keep his house in order before pointing fingers at BJP leaders .
The lady minister, reacting to the statement of Rawat that Prime Minister Modi and Amit Shah created a 'psychological confusion' in Uttarakhand. ''There is no revolt in the ranks of the Congress as being propagated by the BJP in Uttarakhand,'' she added
The minister was invited to attend a Hanuman Jayanti function as chief guest in Shahjahanpur.
What else she said:
- Sadhvi targeted Harish Rawat and said "the CM who himself is facing revolt of his MLAs, should not point out fingers at others."
- She also spoke on Azam Khan and said that the minister will himself trigger collapse of Samajwadi reign in Uttar Pradesh. "Mulayam Singh is wary of saying anything to Azam fearing backlash within his own party," said Jyoti.
- She refused to answer the Ram Mandir controversy and said "Ram Mandir case is still in court , so it is better not to comment on that matter, but the Ram Mandir has never been the poll plank for BJP."
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water