Ang se Ang Lagana to Phagun Aayo Re…. songs to celebrate holi
Lucknow: Walking down the memory lane, newztrack.com brings you top five old songs to celebrate Holi and get drenched in colours with your beloved ones.
Phagun Aayo Re Aayo….. from the movie Phagun.
Lata Mangeshkar was the singer to give voice to this song
Rang Barse Bheege Chunar Wali …..from the movie Silsila
It is believed that lyrics for this song were taken from a Rajasthani folk bhajan on Meera. The lyrics were penned by legendry poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan
"Rang barse o meeran ,bhawan main rang barse..
Kun e meera tero mandir chinayo, kun chinyo tero devro...
Rang barse o meeran ,bhawan main rang barse"
Arey Ja Re Natkhat
The song from the film Navrang which released back in 1959 is still ruling the chart busters. It was sung by Asha Bhosle and Mahendra Kapoor.
Ang se Ang Lagana
The song featured Juhi Chawla, Shahrukh Khan and Sunny Deol was ruling the hearts in 90s and still it is one of the most played music numbers on Holi.
Holi Ke Din Dil Mil Jaate Hai
Last on the list but not the least, this song from Sholay movie is history. It was sung by Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water