Three times world champion, Muhammad Ali dies at 74
Phoenix: Former three time world heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali (74) passed away on Saturday, at Phoenix-area hospital in Arizona after being hospitalised on Monday, said sources.
- He was suffering from respiratory illness.
- The funeral will be held at Ali's hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Ali was also diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease in 1984.
- He was earlier admitted to hospital in December 2014 with a urinary tract infection.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?