Three naxals killed in Chattishgarh in a joint operation
Chattisgarh: As many as three naxals were killed in an encounter with the police in Dantewada district of Chattisgarh on Friday. According to police, one naxal was carrying a cash award of Rs one lakh on his head .
- A Team of District Reserve Group, Special Task Force and CRPF took part in the operation.
- Naxals open fired at police officers and also triggered Improvised Explosive Device on them.
- The three Naxals has been identified as Podia Midiyami, Bheema Kunjam and Jogi Sodhi.
- Kunjam and Sodhi are said to be members of Chetna Natya Mandali .
- CNM is a cultural division of banned Maoist organisation.