Three arrested for running a brothel in saloon in Bengaluru
Bengaluru: The Bengaluru police arrested three youths for running a brothel in a saloon in Ulsoor area of the city.
The unisex saloon was operated by Prasanna, Moorthy and Abhijit Pal Chaudhary. They used to supply call girls on the demand of their clients, said sources.
Action on the tip off, the City Crime Branch (CCB) team raided the saloon on Sunday and arrested the three people. The police has also seized 4 mobile phones, Rs 3,000 cash and cars from the possession.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?