Thirty seven arrested in from Bengaluru bar for stripteasing
Bengaluru: As many as 37 have been arrested on Saturday night from the Times Bar & Restaurant in the heart of the city for allegedly organizing a striptease.
- They received a tip-off about the striptease in the upscale bar on Field Marshal K M Cariappa Road in the city.
- Police raided the bar and found several girls performing a striptease while customers threw currency notes at them.
- Around 77 people from Nepal and Bihar were rescued from the bar.
- Cash worth Rs 2 lakh was found strewn on the bar floor by customers.
- several cases have been filed against the owners of the bar by the police.
- Men lure girls from economically weaker families by offering them jobs, but force them into striptease at the bar.
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates