Tea seller sends Rs 100 to PM Modi to get his beard shaved; read full message here
Anil More, owner of a small tea stall in Maharashtra's Baramati, also wrote to PM Modi urging him increase job opportunities for those hit hard by the last two covid-induced lockdowns.
A tea seller from Baramati in Maharashtra has sent a money order of Rs 100 to Prime Minister Narendra Modi asking the latter to get his beard shaved, reported local media.
Tea Seller sends Rs 100 to PM Modi:
Since the pandemic began, the unorganised sector has been adversely hit because of the covid-induced lockdown across the county. The problems have only mounted during the severe second wave leaving many without a source of income.
Upset over this, Anil More, owner of a small tea stall opposite to a private hospital on Indapur Road, says, "PM Modi has grown his beard. If he should increase something, it must be employment opportunities for the people of this country. Attempts must be made to accelerate vaccination for the population and there must be efforts to step up the existing medical facilities. The PM must make sure people are rid of their miseries that are caused by the last two lockdowns."
He further went on to add that Prime Minister's position is the highest in the country and he has utmost respect and admiration for Narendra Modi. He said, without any malice intention, he is sending Rs 100 from his savings to PM Modi so he shaves his beard.
"I am sending Rs 100 for my savings to him so that he shaves his beard. He is the supreme leader and I don't intend to hurt him. But the way in which the problems of the poor are growing by the day due to the pandemic, this is a way to draw his attention," he said.
In a letter to the PM, More also urged him to extend financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh to families of those who have had a Covid death and Rs 30000 for families hit by the lockdown.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water