How surgical strike of PoK was beamed live for a few?
New Delhi: It was only Prime Minister Narendra Modi, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and Army officers who were aware about the surgical strike in PoK but it could left you in surprise that Doval along with his team watched the whole operation live.
The commandos who made a surgical operation, a success, were wearing helmet with camera attached with it which made Ajit Doval and team watch the whole operation.
Doval along with Indian Army General Dalbir Singh and Director General Military Operations Lt Gen Ranbir Singh had not slept the whole night. As per the military sources, this is for the first time that any surgical operation was seen in a war room with the help of satellites.
Doval was leading the operation from New Delhi while northern command in Udhampur was lead by Lt. General Hooda.
PM Modi was informed about the success of the surgical strike at 5:00 am by Doval after which Foreign Ministry was asked to inform High Commissioners and ambassadors of other nations regarding the surgical operation on terrorists.
PM Modi has instructed Bharatiya Janata Party leaders to avoid giving bytes to the news channels regarding the surgical operation. BJP leaders were told that only DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh is authorized to give any statement in this regard.
“After the attack several leaders tried to brief about the operation in their own way which created confusion,” said a government official.
Earlier, Indian Army carried out a surgical strike in PoK in the early hours of Thursday attacking seven terrorist camps. It killed about 50 terrorists.
What DGMO Ranbir Singh had said after surgical strike?
- Indian Army conducted such strikes to safeguard our nation.
- Significant casualties have been caused to the militants in these strikes.
- The strikes targeted the terrorists and those backing them.
- Despite our persistent appeals to Pakistan to not allow territory under its control to be used for terrorist activities, nothing was done.
- There were launch pads at the LoC where terrorists were present waiting to infiltrate the attack and areas in Kashmir and metros across the country.
- We have recovered items including GPS which have Pakistani markings. Captured terrorists hailing from PoK or Pakistan have confessed to their training in Pakistan.
- I spoke to the Pakistan DGMO, shared our concerns and told him that we conducted surgical strikes last night.
Also read: 1 army jawan crosses LoC, Pak captures, Rajnath assures action